Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's November

I know this because there is Christmas music playing in every store I enter but I have not yet eaten pumpkin pie. Therefore, it must be November.

I also haven't posted in while, so that means about a month has passed. I have not been posting for very good reasons. The main one is that I am exhausted. I come home, make dinner, eat dinner, and watch two episodes of something (I'm now caught up on Bones), and go to bed. I do nothing during the week for the house. No dishes, no laundry, no cleaning. If anything gets done, it's because Husband does it. I've only done dishes once this semester, but we have clean dishes and the trash gets taken out, so it must be Husband.

I am tired because I took on too many tasks this semester, even with my one course release for research. I simply have more to do than my body has energy for. This last part is because I'm pregnant. (pause, to let that sink in since I didn't lead with it) We were trying and are very happy about it. I am 16 weeks in, and it has been very hard not to tell the internet but I thought I should tell my family and close friends first. I was hoping the tiredness would go away with the nausea, but alas, it has not. I take a nap almost every day. But anyway, pregnant, yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

The tiredness will probably get better and then come back. Hopefully the nausea will stay away. :)

tonkelu said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!