Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm so confused

I wake up, and nicoleandmaggie's blog is gone. What is happening to the world? This is sign I should go back to bed.

Yesterday I kept getting dates and numbers wrong, checking the wrong boxes, stuff like that. I even got my age wrong once. I'm sure it's beginning-of-semester fatigue (this is week 2). It could also be surprise-meeting fatigue. I'm almost afraid to check my email. Everyday there's a message scheduling a meeting I didn't know I needed to attend. Surprise! Have 7 new meetings today! (Seriously, one email had 7 meetings dates listed in it, and that wasn't the only meeting email I got that day.) It's like being ambushed by the bureaucracy monster. Only instead of a voracious appetite for cookies, this monster eats your time and soul.

I'm sure nicoleandmaggie's blog will get reposted and whatever the problem is will be quickly resolved, but until them, I'm choosing to read this as a portent. There is some ill a-brewing towards my rest.

7 comments:

delagar said...

The loss of N&M has me worried too!

nicoleandmaggie said...

Wordpress's spam filter flagged us as a spam blog. They apologized and put us back up. You can talk about your first word now!

Hopefully that's a good portent of things to come.

delagar said...

:( You're still down, tho. I think you keep coming up, briefly, but I never catch you up. I miss your blog!

nicoleandmaggie said...

??? I don't think we're still down... We look up to us...

Unknown said...

Huh. You're down from my end?

Unknown said...

Must be cookies! I can get you on my iPad.

Tree of Knowledge said...

Cookies suck. Blogger doesn't update half my blogroll because of them.