Do you ever introduce a misspelling into a password and then get stuck trying to figure out what the damn thing was? Yeah.
Hi! So winter break was nice and relaxing. My niece (one and a half) decided she likes me. She also decided she likes to rebuff me. She beckons me over to her, then pushes me away. It's a weird game. My nephew (almost five) is still lots of fun. He got STAR WARS TOYS and TRANSFORMERS for Christmas. All caps because of all of the excitement. I watched some animated Transformers movie with him. It was eh, but at one point a human kid says to the girl transformer, "I know, I know. The first rule of robot fight club is don't talk about robot fight club." I cracked up and repeated it for days. Kids, they're fun.
My chair and I came up with a schedule to have me defending by the end of the semester for a summer graduation. It's very tight. It makes me want to cry. I did in fact cry today from all of the stress. Classes start tomorrow, and that's not a big deal. First day stress is normal, but eh, teaching is no big deal for me anymore. But the WORK. THE WORK. It is so much.
Anyone going to ICFA?
And, HUSBAND IS BACK!! Yay!!!! His dad is recovering and doing well at the moment. Surgery still to come. Husband is teaching a couple of classes this semester. We are all kinds of happy about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment