The banes of my existence: two things I can't live without, but wish I could.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Yay!
Grades are in. I am done for the semester. Well, I still have one piece of paperwork. But I'm done! And next week I move into full-on diss mode. This weekend I will sleep a lot and watch Pirates of the Caribbean. After I turned in grades yesterday, I came home and slept for like 4 hours. Overall I had really good work from students--more A's than usual and very few C's. Reading the final papers was only painful because there were so many of them, not because they were bad. I don't know what was different this semester--if the changes I made to the course made a difference or if the students were just better prepared, but I would like it to happen again, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!
Momma
Post a Comment